Local community organisations are invited to submit funding applications to the Phillip Island RSL Community Grants Program.
Applications open 18th March and close 30th April 2019. Successful applicants will be advised by May and funding provided in June.
Recipients will be invited to a special presentation on Monday 17th June 2019 as part of the Phillip Island RSL’s 80th birthday celebrations.
- Local community organisations or clubs endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office for both Charity Tax Concession and Deductible Gift Recipient status
- Applicants must reside or be an official representative from a local organisation from Phillip Island/San Remo only
Phillip Island RSL Grants will not fund:
- Charities where funds are used “off Phillip Island/San Remo”
- Clinical research projects
- Endowment funds
- Retrospective funding
- Recurrent expenditure where there is no plan in place for long term sustainability of the project or program
- Auspicing – you must be a representative of the organisation requesting funds
How to apply: