Local community organisations are invited to submit funding applications to the Phillip Island RSL Community Grants Program.
Applications open 1st July and close 31st August. Successful applicants will be advised by September and funding provided in November.
- Local community organisations or clubs endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office for both Charity Tax Concession and Deductible Gift Recipient status
- Applicants must reside or be an official representative from a local organisation from Phillip Island/San Remo only
Phillip Island RSL Grants will not fund:
- Charities where funds are used “off Phillip Island/San Remo”
- Clinical research projects
- Endowment funds
- Retrospective funding
- Recurrent expenditure where there is no plan in place for long term sustainability of the project or program
- Auspicing – you must be a representative of the organisation requesting funds
How to apply:
Phillip Island RSL Community Grants
Along with the application form
Grant Application Form
At the conclusion of your project, you will need to complete a Grant Acquittal Report. Grant Acquittal Report 2018