AGM 2020 informationPosted on 17/08/20
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic the Phillip Island RSL will be holding its AGM via a digital platform – Virtual Meeting.
Meeting Date – 7 September 2020
Meeting Time – 9.30am
Digital Platform – Zoom
To be eligible to attend the meeting you must be a current financial Social, Affiliate or Service member.*
To register your attendance please email your request to attend the AGM to Veteran & Community Services at email@example.com by 31st of August 2020.
Upon acceptance of registration a Zoom meeting link will be sent to your registered email. Please ensure you have Zoom downloaded on your preferred device. Download here https://zoom.us/download
The full Annual Report will be available on the RSL website from 24 August 2020.
Any questions relating to the Annual Report need to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 31 August 2020.
Meeting procedures will be available to Member’s who have registered to attend the meeting closer to the meeting date.
*Social Member attendance is subject to Rule 10.4(c) of the Branch Bylaw 10A.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
To be held on
MONDAY 7 SEPTEMBER 2020
Commencing at 9.30am
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Phillip Island RSL Sub – Branch Inc. shall be held on Monday 7th September 2020 commencing at 9.30am via digital platform for the purpose of conducting business as set out in Rule: 22A (b) of the RSL Rules.
- To confirm the minutes of the last preceding Annual General Meeting and of any General Meeting held since that meeting;
- To receive from the Committee reports upon the transactions of the RSL during the last preceding financial year;
- To declare the results of a ballot if required for the members of the Committee in accordance with these rules;
- To receive and consider the audited financial statement submitted by the RSL in accordance to the relevant legislation;
- To appoint an Auditor of the Sub – Branch
- Transaction of other business in which notice has been given or which the Chairperson deems important to be dealt with.
- Committee annual honorarium to be set.
Phillip Island RSL
17th August 2020