Tapas on The Terrace – for Over 18’sPosted on 6/12/17 Friday 4 to 9pm; Sat & Sun noon to 9pm
Discover – Tapas on the Terrace – enjoy a selection of taste sensations over a wine or drink of your choice, to be shared amongst friends or just for your enjoyment.
Check out the menu – we are sure you won’t be disappointed. Tapas menu is available until 9pm (pizzas and other bar snacks are available until late)
Recent testimonial :”Visited this evening (9/5/18) and had both of the above dishes. Both were equally delicious. We were the only people in the Terrace area – which was a shame as you don’t know what you were missing out on. The food was great, it was nice and warm and we had excellent service and we could talk to our heart’s content as no-one could hear us.
Reasons why you should try?
- You can share with your friends
- Tapas make ideal entrees
- Try our new Taste Sensations menu and stay longer on The Terrace
- Enjoy the adult ambience away from the Bistro
- Great meeting place for friends and colleagues after work
- Fully serviced by our staff
- Our staff will take your orders for drinks or Tapas – you don’t have to leave your table if you don’t want to. (unless you are paying by cash) – otherwise, we’ll set up a charge card which can be paid as you leave.
Try our new range of high quality wine on tap –
Squealing Pig Sauvignon Blanc
Cape Schanck by T’Gallant Rose
Cape Schanck by T’Gallant Pinot Grigio
St Huberts The Stag Pinot Noir
and ask us about our Tanqueray Gin & Tonic, Canadian Club & Dry or Pimms on tap!
Opening hours: Friday 4pm until 9pm; Saturday & Sunday noon until 9pm